CII (CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN INDUSTRY)
Another industry giant with which TRIFED has entered into an institutional partnership is Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
Together with CII, TRIFED is engaged in brainstorming a fresh approach to promote the handicrafts and handloom products produced by them. Exploring distribution channels viz. big malls; linking of TRIFED’s tribal-focussed programmes with the ongoing initiatives of CII in the areas of design, marketing and packaging; participation in national and international expos and melas such as that organised by CII with Ministry of Textiles; and strengthening its linkages with tourism, e-commerce and other partners to increase its supply orders are all being looked into.
As of date, TRIFED and CII are collaborating in these following activities -
- List of CII Trade fairs across the country is being shared with TRIFED so that participation is finalised..
- CII delegations all over the country will visit TRIFED-Tribes India showrooms for selecting customised gifting options, products (like file, folders, eatables) for their meetings, workshops and conferences.
- TRIFED has shared the catalogue of its design studio with CII so that the organisation can select tribal paintings, wall artefacts, live paintings for decorating their head and regional offices.
- CII member firms are being informed about participating in promoting tribal clusters, backward linkages (packaging, branding, retail, design).
- Avenues for CSR funding are also being explored.